Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Las Vegas Week

It's said that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Well, I'm back from a great week in the well known destination and I've got reviews of the latest magic and illusion shows.

Day 1: I thoroughly enjoyed Murray Celebrity Magician, an excellent show at the Tropicana's Laugh Factory. Murray showcases comedy, stand-up magic and even full scale illusions. It's an hour long and entertaining production that is great for families and adults. Read my review here.

Day 2: It's a pleasure to experience a large-scale illusion show that is entertaining and worthy of Las Vegas. He's "straight from Germany" and "The Man With Nine Lives." Read my review of Illusions by Jan Rouven here


Day 3: There's magic fun in downtown with Adam London's Laughternoon show at the "D." London is as much a stand-up comic as he is a magician and he brings on the laughs in his one-man show. Read my review here.

Day 4: Tommy Wind showcases magic and music in his namesake show: Tommy Wind Musical Illusionist. Energetic and charismatic, Wind features large scale illusions and intimate stage magic, but the show sports some rough edges. Read my review here.

More Reading:
Las Vegas Magic Shows - Reviews - Magic & Illusion - About.com
Three Magic Shows to See in Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment